Atlantic Canada’s largest Health and Life Science event running since 2002 and hosted by BioNova.
LATEST BIOPORT NEWS
- Expert pitch training coach Linda Plano preps participants for BioInnovation Challenge
- ENTREVESTOR: Moncton-based Picomole wins $65,000 to help develop breath-based cancer detector
- BioNova Announces Picomole as the Winner of the Eighth Annual BioInnovation Challenge (BIC) at BioPort 2018
- Meet the 2018 BioInnovation Challenge Semi-Finalists
- BioPort 2018 Conference to Address Impact of Technology on Health and the Emerging Medical Cannabis Market
- THE GUARDIAN: Sickboy: the podcast not afraid to tell ‘mind-blowing’ stories about illness
- Jeremie Saunders Founder of Sickboy Podcast keynotes BioPort 2018
- ENTREVESTOR: The BIC Semi-Finalists
- BioNova Names 2018 BioInnovation Challenge (BIC) Semi-Finalists
- Health Technology Pioneer Dr. Corinna Lathan Keynotes BioPort 2018
- ACOA: Covina Biomedical Inc. Solidifying Place in the Bone Cement Industry
- Ten healthcare problems students can solve using technology and innovation
Pier 21, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21
1055 Marginal Rd, Halifax, NS B3H 4P7.
The Westin Nova Scotian
1181 Hollis St, Halifax, NS
In the heart of the Halifax Seaport District, The Westin Nova Scotian offers a relaxing interlude on the Halifax Waterfront.
The Prince George Hotel
World-class hotel excellence in the heart of downtown
1725 Market Street
The Cambridge Suites
A Hotel with the freedom of more space, in the Heart of Downtown Halifax.
1583 Brunswick Street