Atlantic Canada’s largest Health and Life Science event running since 2002 and hosted by BioNova.
LATEST BIOPORT NEWS
- ENTREVESTOR: Moncton-based Picomole wins $65,000 to help develop breath-based cancer detector
- BioNova Announces Picomole as the Winner of the Eighth Annual BioInnovation Challenge (BIC) at BioPort 2018
- Meet the 2018 BioInnovation Challenge Semi-Finalists
- BioPort 2018 Conference to Address Impact of Technology on Health and the Emerging Medical Cannabis Market
- THE GUARDIAN: Sickboy: the podcast not afraid to tell ‘mind-blowing’ stories about illness
- Jeremie Saunders Founder of Sickboy Podcast keynotes BioPort 2018
- ENTREVESTOR: The BIC Semi-Finalists
- BioNova Names 2018 BioInnovation Challenge (BIC) Semi-Finalists
- Health Technology Pioneer Dr. Corinna Lathan Keynotes BioPort 2018
- ACOA: Covina Biomedical Inc. Solidifying Place in the Bone Cement Industry
- Expert pitch training coach Linda Plano preps participants for BioInnovation Challenge
- Ten healthcare problems students can solve using technology and innovation
Halifax, Nova Scotia
As the capital city of the province of Nova Scotia,Canada, this thriving metropolis is a major economic centre in eastern Canada.