Generating awareness of Nova Scotia as an attractive business jurisdiction plays a critical foundational role in growing export and investment, as does ensuring a positive, export-oriented business culture here at home.
Nova Scotia Business Inc. is the private-sector led business development agency of Nova Scotia, Canada. We attract global investment to create new jobs across the province and work with companies in all communities to be more successful exporters. Our clients benefit from our business advisory services, skill development and training, financing, and support as they access global markets and succeed in the global economy.
The object of the corporation is to provide business development in the province by working directly with businesses to support economic growth through:
- business development, retention and expansion;
- the establishment of new businesses in the province; and,
- export operations to connect businesses in the province with new markets or new export opportunities.
Our Driving Principles
We developed our 2015-2016 Business Plan guided by the following principles:
- Think Export First
- Focus on Our Strengths
- Position the Private Sector to Lead
- Evidence-Based Decision Making
- People as Our Foundation
- Collaborate for Results
Let’s Get Started.
Learn about our Business Support.